poniedziałek, 14 października 2013

What a weekend!

Hello everybody!
This weekend has been so great!On Friday I was it the club and had a really good time with Estera and Ania! Finally I could forget about everything and just dance. Saturday was also nice, I spent the evening and the night with Kaja and Angelika. Yesterday I was with Viki and she tried on me a Michelle Phan's make-up! Wanna see?



By the way, my friend Viki is such a talented person! 
I'm always shocked when I see what she can do with her cosmetics, brushes and all that stuff...


Ok, so now it's time for baking news!
What's new in my kitchen?
To be honest, I found some old pics of my desserts and cakes, so not all of them are going to be the latest ones. Anyway I'm gonna show you them, because they all were fantastic :D

I felt the smell of chocolate when I was uploading this photo, lol! It's a cheesecake on oreo pastry with chocolate mousse

And that's a french-pastry peachcake with milk-pudding cream

Here we have my fav - Pavlova <3 <3 <3

Pavlova's must have: strawberries (those were unfortunately frozen)

And my Saturday's breakfast: croissant and homemade hot chocolate (dark chocolate + milk) with whipping cream




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz